We can all do our part to stay safe - wearing a face mask is one way to help keep you and your family and friends safe.
Face masks can be worn when shopping, travelling on public transport, visiting the elderly or immuno-suppressed or visiting the salon etc.
Our face masks are:
- 3 layers of material (cotton, polyester and cotton)
- Handmade in Australia with care and attention
- Available with a wire for your comfort and added security
- Available with a complimentary drawstring laundry bag for your used face mask
- Available in black and red material
- It is recommended to wash, dry and iron reusable face masks on a daily basis
Our handmade, reusable face masks are not a replacement for medical grade masks or professional personal protection equipment.
For more information from NSW Health regarding staying Covid safe when using face masks, please visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/face-masks
Wearing a face mask does not guarantee protection from the recent coronavirus. However, it may assist to filter particles and dust that may contain viruses. The mask will also prevent you from touching your face when outdoors or in crowded areas. We do not claim that our masks can save you from getting a virus. They do provide a basic physical barrier that can be considered as minimal protection.
By purchasing a Fleurette face mask, you agree to use it at your own risk.