IT'S TIME TO RETHINK CORPORATE GIFTING
At Fleurette - we have gone beyond a random collection of “pretty things in a pretty box“ and invite you to gift your clients and team an experience encouraging a calm and healthy lifestyle.
The days of sending alcohol, nuts, lollies and a branded cap to express sincere appreciation to clients and your team are now behind us.
More and more people are looking for health conscious ways to de-stress, unwind and relax. And let’s face it – after the year most people have had – a thoughtful gift inviting them to slow down and take a breather will be a gift they remember for the right reasons.
Our Fleurette Gift Collection tells a seamless story through well-made, hand-picked and effective health and wellbeing essentials.
We incorporate wellness essentials such as organic herbal teas, natural diffusers, room mists, bath soaks, body oils, healthy treats and practical relaxation guides into our suite of corporate gifts. We believe in modern, conscious gifting.
All products used in our gift collections are made locally in the Hunter Valley NSW or ethically sourced within a two-hour drive of our studio. We make every effort to use sustainable and / or recyclable packaging.
WORK WITH US
We have worked with solopreneurs to large national organisations – and look forward to making your next gifting opportunity one that will be remembered for the right reasons.
- Our gifts collection are inclusive and are suitable for all genders.
- We understand working to deadlines and schedules. We use our extensive project management experience to ensure your gifts arrive on time and on budget.
- We ship Australia wide (contactless delivery available).
- We can include personalised messages and promotional material in each gift box (for example flyers, business cards, thank you notes etc)
- Every gift includes a guide to explain how and when to use the gift box contents for an effective health and wellness experience.
- For small orders (less than 25 gift boxes) we have a 5-day turnaround. For large orders (more than 25 gift boxes) we require a 14-day turnaround.
- We take health and hygiene very seriously. All gift boxes are packed under strict conditions with our team observing social distancing. All Fleurette team members are required to wear protective equipment (face masks and gloves) when handling gift materials.
NEXT STEPS – LET’S CHAT
Please contact us via the form below and we will send you our Corporate Gift catalogue -and will be in touch to discuss your next gifting opportunity. Our working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm.