Start your day with a positive outlook!
There is power in the words we speak to and about ourselves.
Our collection of 12 Powerful Positive reminders is a lovely way to remind yourself that you do matter.
Leave it next to your bed so you read it first thing in the morning or leave it near the bathroom mirror and start a great morning habit.
I find beauty and joy in ordinary things.
I will not let stress damage my health.
I manage change with calm and confidence.
The card is beautifully designed, laminated and is a great addition to a gift collection.
According to the Mayo Clinic, positive thinking and optimism can help reduce stress as referenced below:
"Researchers continue to explore the effects of positive thinking and optimism on health. Health benefits that positive thinking may provide include:
- Increased life span
- Lower rates of depression
- Lower levels of distress
- Greater resistance to the common cold
- Better psychological and physical well-being
- Better cardiovascular health and reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease
- Better coping skills during hardships and times of stress
To find out more about how positive self talk can reduce stress, read the Mayo Clinic article.