Ready to ship. Free delivery Australia wide.
This may be the perfect gift for the workaholic in your life.
Or the friend who doesn't know how to relax and put their feet up.
The tired colleague who needs to know that life is not all to do lists, bills and chores.
Or the overwhelmed parent who simply needs a beautiful reminder that self care is not selfish.
Our Deluxe Simple Mindful Collection contains the following Fleurette favourites:
- Aromatherapy Eye Pillow - unscented eye pillow, made with organic flax seed (also known as linseed) to help apply gentle yet effective pressure to your eyes and forehead.
- Pulse Point - Ready to use. Apply to your temples, forehead and pulse points for an aromatherapy experience wherever you are.
- Organic Herbal Tea - Put the stress of the day aside, calm your mind and enjoy a relaxing, soothing cup of our herbal tea.
- Face Mist - Freshen up your face and neck with our refreshing and uplifting Face Mist.
- Room Mist - The perfectly scented pick me up for your living spaces.
- Pure Essential Oil Blend - Use a few drops in the aromatherapy eye pillow or add a few drops to your diffuser.
- Golden Drops Nail Oil - Our popular, nourishing nail oil to help strengthen and moisturise nails.
- Soap - A gentle, delicately scented soap bar thoughtfully handcrafted with nourishing essential oils.
- Affirmation Card - Our collection of 12 Powerful Positive reminders - a gentle reminder to speak kindly to yourself.
- Decadent, fair trade Lemon Myrtle And Australian Pink Lake Salt Bar chocolate bar. Locally made by the award winning team at Myrtle & Pepper
- Gift Collection Guide to explain how to use each product to create a simple, mindful moment.
You are welcome to add a message at no extra cost.
Please remember to select the scent you would like.
The Simple, Mindful Moments collection is available in:
Peace & Quiet, Calm Balance, Revive & Restore, Be Still, My Heart, Clean Air and Fleurette Fusion.
It is beautifully presented in a gift box and label. No extra wrapping required.
Made in the Hunter Valley, NSW