Light the Way to holistic self-care with our new range of Aromatherapy luxe soy candles hand poured in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
Surround yourself with rose, geranium, French pear with hints of gardenia. A wonderful, delicate bouquet of floral whispers with sweet notes of citrus. Exquisite.
Best used during the day when you can allow the heady floral notes to slowly waft through your home to bring the spring garden in. It is a wonderful companion to an afternoon of journalling, prayer and reflection – a floral reminder that every flower blossoms in its' own time - and so will you.
Made with pure soy wax expertly blended with pure essential oils blended and premium quality fragrances.
Our range of candles are individually packaged in a velvet, drawstring bag.
300g / 40+ hours burn time
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CANDLE
Before lighting your candle, please trim the wick to 1cm using a wick trimmer or clean nail cutter. Allow the candle to burn for up to two hours. This will allow the wax to fully pool to ensure the wax burns evenly.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Always extinguish the candle.
- Allow candle vessel to cool completely before handling.
- Do not relight when the wax level is less than 1cm.
- Reuse the jar when empty.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly.