Make your home or office an oasis of calm and balance with our collection of elegant ceramic oil burners. Ceramic oil burners are the easiest and cost effective way of freshening up your living and working spaces.
Essential oils are highly volatile and evaporate or vaporise on exposure to air giving off their aroma. By inhaling essential oils in this way, the scent directly affects receptors in brain and molecules from the oil are absorbed into the bloodstream and circulated around the body.
WHEN TO USE YOUR CERAMIC OIL BURNER
- Deep Sleep – Light the burner, add 6 – 8 drops of Peace & Quiet blend and place it in your living spaces for an hour before bedtime to create a calm atmosphere before bed. Our Peace & Quiet blend is a calming, almost sedative, balancing and soothing blend of pure essential oils – perfect for easing nervous tension and may help you sleep soundly.
- Combat infection – if you can feel yourself coming down with the cold / flu or are recovering from a cough or a sinus infection, use a 6 – 8 drops of Clean Air lifestyle blend in your ceramic oil burner to help fight infection.
- When concentration is required - When you need to study or concentrate on a task, use Fresh Beginnings lifestyle blend to clear your head and mind and focus on the task at hand.
- Get rid of unwanted odours – Pet accidents, damp walls, stained carpets and burnt pots can leave your home with unwanted, lingering odours. Freshen up your home with Fresh Flowers lifestyle blend.
- Relax and unwind – Changing the scent in your home can affect your mood and uplift your spirits. Create a calming, soothing space with a few drops of our Be Still My Heart.
- When you need love and comfort. Create a warm, safe, inviting atmosphere with our Romance in the Vineyards lifestyle blend.
HOW TO USE YOUR CERAMIC OIL BURNER
- Place your ceramic oil burner on a steady, flat space where it won’t be easily disturbed.
- Select your favourite Fleurette lifestyle blend and place 6 – 8 drops in the bowl, followed up to 10ml of room temperature water.
- Place a tea light candle under the bowl and light it.
- Allow up to 3 minutes for the scent to start filling your living / working space.
We all respond differently to scent intensity. We recommend you start with the suggested number of drops and add or subtract oil drops as you become familiar with the scent. The size of the room you are using the burner in will also make a difference to the amount of the blend you use. Practice makes perfect. Keep tweaking with the number of drops until you find what works for you.
- Do not leave lit candles unattended.
- Please light your candles away from flammable materials (paper, books, curtains, material etc.).
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT FLEURETTE? Because you’re a good person who deserves a quality product that’s been made with care and attention. Our blends are handmade in small batches in the beautiful Hunter Valley, New South Wales. We are a regional, family business and by supporting us you will be making a tangible difference to our young family and the regional growers and charities we partner with. PLUS we’re really proud of our blends. We’ve put our heart into them and can’t wait for you to experience what the (awesome) fuss is about.
Find out more about our philosophy and values.
DELIVERY: We ship Australia wide.
STAY IN TOUCH: Let's stay in touch. Scroll to the bottom of this page to join our mailing list. You'll receive updates, discounts and be the first to know when new products arrive - and other tid bits we only communicate with our friends. Follow us on Instagram OR Facebook